Postgraduates Studies


The truth is that I do not think much about what specialty I would like to do, I am in my second year of career, so I have a few years left to decide if I specialize and what it could be. For now my priority is to finish my career, this is my first goal and when I finish it I would like to work for a while and from today until that happens my tastes can change a lot.

Odontología forense, determinante en la lucha contra la violencia ...When I entered university, the first specialty that caught my attention was maxillofacial surgery, and then over time, pediatric dentistry and legal dentistry called my attention, that's why I say that my decision may change over time, but I will base myself on what I draws attention right now.

Ortodoncista y odontopediatra. Cómo saber a qué profesional ir con ...Pediatric dentistry is the specialty of dentistry that deals with the health of children and adolescents, I like it because I would love to work with children, I know that it is not easy and that it can be stressful, but I think that I could cope, dentistry Legal, on the other side, is the branch of dentistry that is based on the handling and examination of dental evidence and the presentation of dental findings, which may be of interest to justice.

I know that they are very different, but both call my attention a lot, I still have time to decide and it may be that in the future they will add another one specialty.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

TCO

Dr. Luis Ciocca

Hawái