Hawái




Qué islas me conviene visitar en Hawaii y qué hacer?Choosing a place I would like to visit is difficult for me as one of my dreams is to travel to many parts of the world so it is difficult to choose just one. While I would love to see Europe, I chose Hawaii as it is one of the places that has more to do with my tastes, since I don’t like the cold and in Hawaii the climate is warm tropical and also because of its beaches I love the sea! I like to bathe in it and admire the landscapes it provides.

Hula en Hawái | Hula danza | Go Hawaii




Hawaii is one of the states that are part of the United States and its capital is Honolulu. It presents diverse American and Asian influences, along with its native culture. And this is one of the things that strikes me the most, I would love to know its culture full of fascinating customs, music, dances, legends, traditions and values. I would like to be able to witness the Hawaiian dance "the hula" where women and men dance for fun, to express themselves along with drums and other percussion elements.




Kealakekua Bay: Captain Cook Snorkel Adventure! | Isla Grande de ...

Among the attractions offered are:

-       - Climb the crater of the Haleakal volcano and enjoy a wonderful sunrise.
-       - Learn about the Polynesian cultural influence in the Polynesian Cultural Center with seven reconstructed villages.
-       - Snorkeling on the island of Maui on the beach of Ka'anapali
-       - Visit the famous "Way to Hana" in Maui.

Other attractions include the Kalalau Trail in Kauai, Wai'anapanapa State Park and Na Pali Coast State Park. Hawaii was heavily influenced by World War II. The USS Arizona Memorial at the Pearl Harbor in Honolulu, the capital, is an impressive sight with a moving story.

It would be a dream come true to be able to visit all these beautiful places, see the beautiful scenery and learn from everything you have to offer.

Comentarios

  1. It seems like an amazing place to visit, I always heard how great Hawaii´s waves are, and how nice is just to go around the island.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

TCO

Dr. Luis Ciocca