The best vacation ever!

The best vacation ever!
When I think about the best holidays I have had, many memories come to mind, as all holidays are full of anecdotes and good times. But there are certainly some that I will always have in my memory.
Estero San Jerónimo, Algarrobo | Mapio.net
It was years ago I was about 11 years old, my dad for his work could never take so many vacation days, but that year was different. At the time of planning the holidays, my parents thought we should take advantage of this and they rented a house in "Alagarrobo" for 2 weeks, it was a big house, with lots of rooms near a river, it was beautiful! And because the house was big and we in my family are only four my parents invited my grandmothers and my cousins. The only problem with this is that we couldn’t all fit in the car so my dad the day after he arrived had to come to Santiago to look for my cousins and my paternal grandmother and also they would have to be returned earlier for this very reason.

Atardecer en Playa Pejerrey | Algarrobo | cristian.villazón ... My dad woke up early to go pick up my cousins and so come back as soon as possible, so with my mom we took advantage of going to buy things for breakfast and to get to know the place because we had never been in that sector of "Algarrobo", the day was beautiful, and take advantage of walking on the beach.

When my cousins arrived everything was more entertaining, we watched movies, played on the beach, listened to music, cooked, some days we fought, but we were always friends again During the day we would go to the beach and in the evenings we would go for a walk to the craft fairs or to the games on the beach. We had a great time!

There were some days when we met with friends or family who were also vacationing there and doing entertaining things.

Internacional. Algarrobo
While it wasn’t a place I haven’t visited before, or perhaps it’s not such a distant place from Santiago, these were my best holidays because of the company we had.

Comentarios

  1. It had to have been tough for your dad to went from santiago to carob an later went back to santiago to went to carob again, but at least it was worth it and all of you really enjoyed the full 2 weeks.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

TCO

Dr. Luis Ciocca

Hawái