My favorite subject

This semester I have two favorite subjects, very different from each other. One is Anatomy and the other is Anthropology. 
Anatomy is interesting because she studied the human body (muscles, organs, arteries, veins, nerves and bones) and in the practical steps we working whit real human body.
And Anthropology it`s based on the dentistry in the community. Teaches us about how can we be integral professionals.
Anatomy I liked because is interesting study our body, and I this semester I had to repeat the subject so I understood it better and I learned to love it.
I liked Anthropology because it gives another meaning to dentistry and not the classic dentist.
In Anatomy I learned very names of parts of bones, the travel of the arteries and veins, the muscles that are innervated  by each nerve and almost all the muscles and bones of body.
And in Anthropology I learned about integrative medicine, the history of cavities, compassion in clinical practice and the treatment of pain.
The only thing that both classes have in common and that I do not like about both is the time we have classes, both of them start at 08:00




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

TCO

Dr. Luis Ciocca

Hawái