Special photo

This  photo is when  my little cousin was born, it is important for my because she is not only my cousin it's also my goddaughter. When she was born it was very important for my because she is my first goddaughter and in my family there are no little children, everyone in my family was waiting for she!
She was born in the night and I went to see her the next day in the morning. I was impressed to see her because I find the newborns are not cute but she was beautiful and very small. I was afraid to take it! Little by little fear was taking away and one day I wnet to take care of since my aunt had something to do at work, I was nervous since I had never looked after a baby but everything was good!
Now she knows how to talk some things, can also count to ten and she learned to walk, every time I see it, it´s bigger, the childrens grow very fast!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

TCO

Dr. Luis Ciocca

Hawái