My favorite series

My favorite series is "Game of Thrones". I have never liked a series so much but when I started watching game of thrones I couldn't stop. I started watching her last year and this year it premiered the eighth and last season.
I like the series because I think that is it not a traditional series.  The series has many characters and is interesting for me because has different mains characters and these characters are all different from each other and each one has a different story. Mix reality and fiction and are very fast.
The final I liked despite the fact that many people didn't like it, I found that happened was the fairest, maybe wasn't as entertaining as it was the complete series but the chapters before the final chapter were very exciting.
Now that it's over I think to wait a while to watch again and while I'm going to read the books.
Imagen relacionada

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

TCO

Dr. Luis Ciocca

Hawái